Friday, July 15, 2005

Once upon a time...

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away
I traveled to the valley.
A valley so beautiful, so breath-taking, so awe-inspiring, nothing could compare.
Once upon a time, in a land far, far away
I met a Lady.
A Lady so beautiful, so breath-taking, so awe-inspiring, nothing could compare, not even the valley.
It started with a package among packages. A package from the heart.
Then a card, a letter, an email, an instant message, a phone call...
She has a voice...a voice that soothes and calms... a voice that excites.
We had many conversations. Discussed our families. Our likes, our dislikes.
Our unhappiness in love.
I professed my love for her, and she for me.
Neither of us wanted to hurt our families.
But both knew that we had found what we had always wanted.
I knew that I had found someone that made me feel like a 12 year old in love for the first time.
I imagined what life would be like with her. I imagined what life would be like without her.
We were patient. We waited until the time was right.
We had eternity together, what's a month, a year........?
Now the time is right to share what we are:
Two people so deeply in love with each other that nothing else matters. Two people who want to grow old together. Two people who want to spend lazy Sunday afternoons on the front porch swing reading the Sunday paper. Two people who want to hold hands at 90.
She has to tell her side, but I want to be there for her.
I want to hold her hand as we walk through the grocery store.
I want to kiss her hello after a long day at work, whether she's welcoming me home, or I'm welcoming her home.
I want to hear her laugh.
I want to hear her giggle.
I want to see her smile.
I want to give her foot massages as she IM's her friends.
I want to kiss her goodnight.
I want to kiss her good morning.
I want to spend the rest of my life by her side.
I want everyone to know that I love Omaciti with all my heart. Forever.
I hope my friends and family welcome her. She and I are now one soul for eternity.

I love you, Omaciti. Here's my message to the world. Someday, this will go on my blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Omaciti said...

My sweet, sweet Dragi. I can't wait to see your post published. I can't wait to write my own, and publish it.

I love you so much, my love.. my life.

So much

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home