Our day...
damn i love you...
you are so special to me..
you make me feel things I never have...
you give me hope...
you give me purpose
you give me dreams of something I've never dreamed about before
I hope you never stop wanting me, never stop loving me
I love you, Omaciti, and never want to be without you..
without you, i would spend the rest of my life as a misreable broken hearted old man...
I want to wake up next to you and kiss you good morning..
I want to show up at your office with a picnic basket for lunch
I want to kiss you as we meet after work, and taste your sweet lips...
I want to massage your shoulders to get rid of your tensions...
I want to massage your spirit to get rid of your bad day..
I want to cook dinner with you, for you..
I want to spend the evening talking about us...
or sitting on the couch watching a movie...
or sitting with you as we im our friends...
or reading a book as you enjoy your private time...
I want to take a shower with you and wash your back, then dry you off...
I want to lay down in bed with you and feel your body next to mine...
I want to make love to you, feel your body tremble with ecstasy..
I want to drift off to sleep, holding you in my arms..and in my heart...
That's how I want to spend the rest of my life with you...
I love you, my dear beautiful Omaciti, and will forever...
I hope I make you giddy for the rest of your life..
1 Comments:
Dragi.....
I hope you know how similar our hopes and dreams of our life together are. I would love for you to show up with a picnic lunch, to kiss you every day. To feel your hands rubbing away my stress and your heart beating against me.
To spend our lives making little memories... that's what I want. To be there for each other, in good times and bad... that's what I want. I love you, my sweet, sweet man.
Post a Comment
<< Home