The more I talk to you, the more I read your im's and emails, the more I hear your voice, the more in love with you I am...
Omaciti, I want you...
No matter the cost..no matter what I have to give up
I want you in my life
I want to hold you everyday
I want to kiss you everyday
I want to hear your voice everyday
I want you to want to share your joys and disappointments with me
I want you to KNOW that what you tell me will never, ever be used against you
I want to share my life with you
I want you to want to share your life with me
No secrets
I've never had a best friend that I could tell absolutely everything to...but I feel I can with you
I love you absolutely, completely, totally...
There is no one I want to hold, to touch, to kiss, to taste, to experience, to listen to, to talk to, to please, to pleasure as much as you
Actually, there's no one else at all...
I don't want to touch anyone else
I love you...
Where oh where has my sweet baby gone...?
Where oh where can she be...?
I'm right here, Dragi. I'm right here.......
Dragi,
When I got this string of IM's from you this weekend, I was in tears- the good kind. No one has touched my life as tenderly and deeply as you have. No one has ever gone to such great lengths to be with me. No one has ever expressed love for me like you have. Knowing that you understand my reluctance to share and setting my mind at ease about it means SO much to me. You know more about me and my soul than anyone ever has. And knowing that you are willing to move for me... it's priceless. I don't ever want to be without you, honey. No matter where you are, or what you are doing, I hope you know that you're on my mind and in my heart. I'll do my best to make a happy, loving, warm home for you, Dragi.
I love you, above all others, I love you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home