You look wonderful tonight....
It's late in the evening;
she's wondering what clothes to wear.
She puts on her make-up
and brushes her long dark hair.
And then she asks me,
"Do I look all right?"
And I say, "Yes,
you look beautiful tonight."
We go to a party
and everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady
that's walking around with me.
And then she asks me,
"Do you feel all right?"
And I say, "Yes,
I feel wonderful tonight."
I feel wonderful because I see
The love light in your eyes.
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize
how much I love you.
It's time to go home now
and I've got an aching head,
So I give her the car keys
and she helps me to bed.
And then I tell her,
as I turn out the light,I say,
"My darling, you were wonderful tonight.
Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight."
I've heard this song a thousand times. But today, as I heard this song, I thought of you. I thought of us. I thought about how people will look at you with me..at us..and want to be like us. You are wonderful
You are beautiful
You are sexy
You are the light of my life
You are the one I want to spend my life with
You are the one I want to enjoy my life with
You are the one that I think of when I close my eyes
You are the first thing I think of when I wake up
You are the last thing I think of when I go to bed
You are the one I want to hold hands with as we walk through life
You are the one....
I love you, omaciti..unbelievably so.....and will forever...
2 Comments:
Oh honey.... that's beautiful. I love you. This reminds me of going out to dinner with you- the night we went to the club. I loved being out with you, walking around, letting everyone see how much we loved each other. It was so wonderful.
How lucky can a girl get? To have the man she loves write such beautiful sentiments about her... priceless. Something dreams are made of. I just can't believe it's MY dream, and it's coming true.
I love you.
Post a Comment
<< Home