Monday, September 12, 2005

The depths of my love...

Rivers of my love run deep,
Into the valleys of your heart,
Neither height, nor depth,
Nor mountains too wide,
Could show you,
The depths of my Love,
Way beyond the seas,
Throughout all eternity,
Could never show you,
The depths of my love,
Into the sun,
Far beyond the sky,
A thousand tears,
That I have cried,
Could never show you,
The depths of my love,
Forgiveness beyond measure,
Memories to treasure,
Love written as a lullaby,
Enchanted dreams of you and I,
Could never show you,
The depths of my love,
Miles and time,
Song and rhyme,
Money or gain,
life or pain,
Could never show you,
The depths of my love,
Loving me,
embracing me,
Eternally,
Will show you the depths of my love.

Loving you, embracing you, pleasing you, pleasuring you will show the depths of my love, Omaciti. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. No one has ever touched my heart like you have. No one has ever touched my soul like you have. No one had ever been on my mind like you have. I want to spend eternity, wrapped in your arms, feeling you breath, feeling you sigh, feeling you smile, feeling you squirm, feeling you tremble as you climax over and over at my touch. I want to welcome you home with a warm embrace. I want to spend my evenings with you as we fix dinner, then relax on the couch. Or in the bathtub. Or in bed. I want to take away your aches and pains, your tensions, your worries. I want to make love to you all night. I want to pleasure you all night. I want to kiss you all night. I want to hold you all night. I want you forever. I love you forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home