the first touch, the first kiss, a night of firsts...
...only one female I want to hit on, and she lives about 1028.6 miles from me, give or take a couple blocks.
you may have seen her around. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She has dark hair that smells very nice. She has the most beautiful, sexy dark eyes. Her body is unbelievable. Unbelievable to look at. Unbelievable to touch. Unbelievable to taste. Her smile is intoxicating. I saw her smile once that always will be in my memory. We were in the third day of fantastic, unbelievable love-making. I made a comment to her and she had this expression and smile on her face that I will always remember. Sometimes you meet someone that you know is THE one. I kinda already knew that about this girl, but meeting her in person confirmed that for me. I met her at the airport, and recognized her as soon as she walked out of the gate. She smiled at me and walked over. She wrapped her arms around me as I wrapped my arms around her, feeling her warm body against mine. Feeling her breasts against my chest. Did I mention that she has magnificent breasts? I remember saying, "Damn, you're even more beautiful in person." We had our first kiss there in the airport. Her lips tasted oh so sweet. A taste I want to taste for the rest of my life. We headed down to baggage claim and waited for her luggage. We were standing off to the side. My hands were rubbing her back, sliding under her shirt and feeling her skin, and feeling her ass. She felt so nice, so exciting. We got her luggage then headed over to wait on the rental car pickup. She leaned against me, she felt so good. Everything I had expected and 1000 times more. After we got the car and were riding to the hotel, my hand was rubbing the inside of her thighs. Her skin was so soft. She was so beautiful in the city lights. I'm not sure I told her that, though. We checked in to the hotel, and as I was checking in, she leaned against my back. She felt so good, it was amazing. She was amazing. We checked into the room on the top floor. It didn't take long and we were both naked. She was breathtakingly beautiful with the city lights from outside reflecting off of her skin as we lay in bed. I started running my fingertips all over her body, starting with her neck, down over her breasts, down her stomach, across her hips. Her skin was so soft and smooth. I kissed her as often as I could, tasting her lips, feeling her tongue. I kissed her neck. I kissed her breasts. I kissed her nipples. I kissed her stomach. I remember running my hands along the inside of her thighs, brushing my fingertips ever so lightly against her pussy. Imagine my surprise when I discovered and thought to myself, "damn she's already wet..." I moved down so that I could taste her, running my tongue along the outside of her lips. My tongue slipped inside of her and then came up to her clit. She tasted soooo good. I could feel her body squirming. I could hear her moans of pleasure. I could feel with my tongue and my lips her clit swelling. I'm not sure how long it lasted. The first night was like a blur. It may have been five minutes or five hours. That's the thing about making love for the first time with someone you love so deeply. Time just disappears. After a while, I knew she was getting close to climax, so I stopped and moved my body up and positioned myself so that I could lay on my side and slide my cock inside of her. She moved her hands down so her fingers could reach her clit. I was up on one elbow and the other hand was rubbing her body. My cock slid in and out, slowly at first, then faster and faster as her fingers worked on her clit. Her breathing got faster and faster, then I felt her climax. Her head bobbed a couple times. I continued to slide my cock inside of her until she was done. She said she had never climaxed with anyone inside of her before. I'm glad I got to be the first one. I hope I'm the only one. That's the night I made love to the most beautiful woman in the world for the first time. There were a couple more days just like that one, lunches where she was the appetizer, the main course and the dessert, but nothing like the first night. Yeah. You may have seen her She lives up in your area. Next time you're near a mirror, see if you see the most beautiful girl in the world. The girl I am madly, hopelessly, forever in love with....
I love you, Omaciti...and always will.
1 Comments:
I could never forget the moments you describe...but to read about them in your words? Priceless. A treasure- something I can look back on year after year.
It was magic, wasn't it? Simply beautiful. I love you, my sweet, sweet man.
Post a Comment
<< Home