Friday, September 30, 2005

Yes, Dragi.... I know how you feel.

Have you ever loved someone so much
You'd wait for eternity to be with them and
each day that feeling gets stronger?
Then you know how I feel

Have you ever hurt so much it felt good?
From missing the one you love?
Then you know how I feel

Have you ever known you would be
with someone forever, until
The seas turn dry and the rocks melt from the sun?
Then you know how I feel

Have you ever had the feelings of
Happiness, excitement, and security
All at once, and it never goes away?
Then you know how I feel

Have you ever thought there was no match?
You were to be alone, To dream of a love so great . . .
And then you get it?
Then you know how I feel

Do You Feel It? Have you Felt it?
Words can't explain it, a fire burns within you,
and lasts for all time?
Then you know how I feel

There may be sacrifices,
but I'm willing to give up even more,
But only if . . .
You will return them

Then . . . You will know how I feel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home