Monday, October 31, 2005

Come Home.

People always say things like,
"Do you ever feel like getting away
from it all?" Away from the worries of
the rush-about days that always seem to be?
I know I do...
I need something in my life
that is solid and secure
and someplace that I can escape to-
where I can close out any worries
and open up to more peaceful things.

I'm luckier than a lot of people, I guess-
for I have found someplace I can go
where my heart is always happy to be
and where I have someone I can turn to,
someone who is an essential
part of me.

And the best part of all
is that all I have to do...
is just come home to you.

~Jamie Delere


No matter what my days bring, I always know you'll be there. We may be far apart, but I feel at home whenever I talk to you. I feel safe and secure, and peaceful. My life right now is none of those things... until I talk to you, Dragi. When we speak, or when I get a message from you, my heart explodes with happiness. There is so much uncertainty in my world right now, except for you. You are my constant. You are an essential part of me.

You calm me, and you excite me. When I think about you, I get all tingly and giddy. You let me be a sensual, sexual woman, and take away my reservations about showing it. When we talk about sex, I'm not embarrassed at all. I love having phone sex with you, and sharing my orgasms over the phone with you. When you describe making love to me, I can feel it. I can see it in my mind, and feel it in my body. I don't have to hide behind any walls when I'm with you. I can be free, yet I know you'll be there as my anchor, holding onto me tight, keeping me secure.

I miss your embrace. I miss your eyes gazing into mine. I miss the "wholeness" I felt when we were together. I miss the way you touch me, lick me, kiss me, make love to me. Feeling your fingers race over my body, watching your eyes look at me, feeling you throb against me and enter me... I miss it so much. I miss YOU so much.

I want you in my life forever, Dragi. I love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger MSG Keith said...

The uncertainty will go away, my beautiful Omaciti. We will be together, together to walk thru life, hand in hand, side by side. I fell in love with a sensual, sexual women. I want you to continue to be that woman. Making love to you was the best experience of my life. Feeling you move, feeling you squirm, feeling you climax. Tasting you, licking you, kissing you. Making love to you. It wasn't sex, it was making love.
I love you, Omaciti. I want to make love to you for the rest of our lives.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Omaciti said...

Can you see my smile? I think my whole body is smiling right now. I absolutely love you and adore you, Dragi. I plan on making love to you for a VERY long time.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home