Sunday, October 23, 2005

I found you...

Early dawn, the mists are,
swirling, twirling, damp and gray.
Surrounding me
taking me into its arms.
Calling, beckoning, whispering softly
it calls to me
draws me near.
Telling me I have nothing to fear
I follow, listening, feeling.
Early dawn, the mists are,
swirling, twirling, damp and gray
calling me.
I feel a presence with me.
Reaching out my hand, touching,
grasping,
warmth and comfort fill my
being.
And I know with out seeing
I have felt love.
Through the mists you
reached for me,
and guided my steps to thee.
Love filled our hearts,
and our souls became one.
Early dawn, the mists are,
swirling, twirling, damp and gray
surrounding us.


We found each other in the mist, Omaciti. Seperated by miles, brought together by love and a desire for something better, we found each other in the mist.
I love you, Omaciti. I'm so glad I found you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Omaciti said...

Oh my word....
Dragi, that has GOT to be one of the most beautiful poems you've ever sent me. I absolutely love it. I hope to have some of our favorites made into pictures to hang in our house some day.

Our souls are indeed one. We were seperated by so much- miles, time, and other commitments- but we did find each other through the mist. I never plan on letting you go.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home