Saturday, October 29, 2005

I want to live within you

Because of you...
I've stopped running away from love;
I no longer want to live inside myself.
I want to live within you, to respond to you and
to grow from your response to me.
I never want to shut you out of my life
because you are the best thing that's ever happened to me.

~Edward O'Blenis

Because of you, I don't have to wonder if I am loved. I KNOW I am loved. I don't have to hide my true self, because it's my true self you fell in love with. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me, Dragi. I love and adore you, my sweet, sweet man.

1 Comments:

Blogger MSG Keith said...

You will always be within me, Omaciti. You will always be in my heart. ALWAYS. It is amazing we posted these about basically the same thing: being without the other. We are meant to be, my beautiful Omaciti. One day, we will be. I love you, my beautiful, sexy, wonderful, breath-taking, mesmerizing Omaciti.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home