It Always Will Be
Sometimes I think
That love is somewhere
Livin on an island all alone
I can see it in the darkness
I can feel it in the distance
And then its gone
And then I know that it is time
For me to go and find my favorite girl
Cause when I look into her eyes I see
All the love there is in all the world
And it always will be
And it always will be
And it always will be
It always will be
There are some things I think about
And every time I do it breaks my heart
And there is nothing I can do
About this lonliness I feel when we're apart
I stop and curse the darkness and the distance
And then your face I see
And when I look into your eyes I see
All the love there is inside of me
And it always will be
And it always will be
And it always will be
It always will be
Dragi,
You know I'm not a big country music fan, and I'm certainly not a huge fan of Willie Nelson. But when you first quoted this song to me, I quickly changed my mind. I went out and bought the CD, just to listen to this one song. I stopped on the way home, parked the car, and listened to it over and over again. I cried, thinking about you so far away, thinking that love lived on an island all alone. Thinking that we were both so alone, and that until we found each other, love had been strangely missing from our lives. We had love, but not like this. Not the unconditional love that we have, Dragi.
Whenever I'm really, REALLY missing you, I play this song. (I listen to it A LOT, lol) I never listen to it just once. Sometimes I listen twice. Other times, 3 or 4 or more times. Over and over again. I hear Willie singing this song and I can't help but to imagine your arms around me, dancing at our wedding. I can't help but to imagine our friends and family looking on, and removing any doubts in their minds about us, and thinking "Wow... I wish I had that kind of love in my life."
When I listen to this song, I imagine how our love "always will be". I know you do too. I'm still not much of a Willie fan, but Sweetheart... I love you, and I love this song. And I cannot wait for the day that you sweep me into your arms and we dance to it.
1 Comments:
That song will always be ours. I play it now, and close my eyes. I see you and I..arm in arm... dancing, slowly. Me holding you, looking into your beautiful eyes, seeing your love for me, and my love for you. I love you, Omaciti. I always will.
Post a Comment
<< Home