HAWT!
You scored as Hot. You are Hot, you scream and are wild, people love doing anything sexual with you.
What is your sexual style? created with QuizFarm.com |
It was such a dream. I felt you breathing; I danced in your eyes; I stroked your lips; I stole a kiss. It was such a feeling. I laughed with you; I talked with you; I touched you; I hugged you. Our souls were together. Angels danced; stars twinkled a little brighter; the moon smiled at us; the world stopped. No one can understand. We became one for a moment in time. We are now a part of each other for a lifetime. It was the sweetest of sweet. We gave each other a dream. We were there.
You scored as Hot. You are Hot, you scream and are wild, people love doing anything sexual with you.
What is your sexual style? created with QuizFarm.com |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home