Monday, November 14, 2005

I can't wait, Dragi.

I can't wait to feel you touch me again,
to see the look in your eyes when they're on me.
I can't wait to be in your arms again,
to feel the gentle strength and security.
I can't wait to touch your face again,
to trace it softly with my fingers.
I can't wait to gaze into your eyes,
to kiss you sweetly and let my lips linger.

I can't wait to lay beside you again,
to hear your breath rhythmic and steady.
I can't wait to taste you again,
to reach out and know you're ready.
I can't wait to ride you again,
to feel you inside me so deep.
I can't wait to cry out your name,
to feel all of my senses leap.

I can't wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger MSG Keith said...

I can't wait to hold you, Omaciti, to hold you and never let go.
I can't wait to taste you.
I can't wait to hear your moans as my tongue explores you.
I can't wait to feel me sliding in and out of you, wet with your juices.
I can't wait to feel your body tremble as you climax.
I can't wait to feel you squirm as my tongue swirls around your swollen clit after you climax.
I can't wait...
I can't wait...

8:20 AM  
Blogger Omaciti said...

mmmm.....
Yep.. I'm a lucky girl, alright. I've got a man who wants me as much as I want him. I love and adore you, Dragi. More each day.
We have so many memories to build and enjoy. I can't wait.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home