My First Night With You
Yesterday was not just another day
Not like before
Yesterday, I saw your smiling face
Love walked through my door
One precious moment changed my life
One tender kiss made ev'rything right
One touch from you, and this world was mine
It was in your arms where I found forever
Cried my first tears of joy last night
Heaven shined a light
All my dreams came true
My first night with you
I felt the sun shine so bright on me
It chased the rain from my heart
Through the storm, through the darkest night
I found my brightest star
One magic moment made one magic night
I fell in love with one look in your eyes, baby
I never knew I could feel so alive
Darling, in your arms, I could feel forever
One touch from you, and this world was mine
It was in your arms, babe, where I found forever.
~Mya
My sweet man, I don't ever want to forget that first night with you. Seeing you waiting for me at the end of the ramp at the airport was priceless. Feeling your arms around me for the first time was so comforting. My fears melted away at the first touch- heck, at first sight. I knew I loved you, I just didn't know how wonderful it would feel to be with you until right then. I was not disappointed.
I loved putting my arms around you, resting my head on your shoulder, holding your hand. I was all smiles, inside and out. I was so nervous, but you made me feel comfortable right away. Kissing you that first time was heaven. Being able to feel your lips on mine... your tongue dancing in my mouth... oh God...it was heaven. I never wanted it to end.
I know there will never be another first time like that, because you're my last.
I love you.
2 Comments:
I will NEVER forget the shy look on your face when you first saw me. You walked over to me and hugged me. You felt so good. You smelled so good. You tasted so good. I plan on feeling you, smelling you, tasting you for a long time, but you're right. There never will be another first like that. I love you Omaciti. I always will.
So you noticed my shy look, eh? *grin* I was hoping I was hiding that... but you saw right through me. Why am I not surprised? I was so....content. So nervous and shy at first, but ever so content. Comfortable, happy, excited and relaxed all at the same time. Perfect.
You are my last, Dragi. I love you.
Post a Comment
<< Home