Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My Last Love

It wasn't supposed to happen this way. I mean, when two people fall in love with each other, it's a magical thing. But it wasn't supposed to happen like it did. We were both married. Not happily, but married. We shared emails and im's. Jokes and stories. Dreams and desires. We found, over time, that we had the same dreams and desires, laughed at each other's jokes, and listened intently to each other's stories. It was so wrong, yet, so very right. The moral dilemna of what to do about our feelings for each other weighed heavily upon our hearts and minds.
We finally decided: we must meet. We have to know what it's like to be with each other.

The meeting.
I was so nervous. I couldn't wait to meet you, yet my stomach was in knots. I've never been so anxious for a plane to get off the ground than I was when I left to come see you. It took forever. FOREVER. I was talking to the man next to me on the plane- I told him I was going to meet my boyfriend for the first time. He could tell how much I loved you. He could see how nervous and excited I was. He told me our meeting would be wonderful, and things would work out between us. I hoped he was right.

I couldn't wait to get off of that plane! I looked all over for you, but you weren't there. OH! MY PHONE! duh. I turned on my phone, and there was a message from you. Your plane came into a different terminal. "Walk down through Security. There's a Cinnabon at the end of the ramp. I'll be waiting for you there."

*gulp*

I started walking. On a mission. I was going to see the man of my dreams for the first time! I'm pretty sure that walk took a few hours, not the 10 or 15 minutes the clock said. I remember my eyes being wide open, biting my lip... being so very nervous. But there you were. Leaning against a wall at the end of the ramp, across from Cinnabon. You looked up at me. I smiled. I walked right up to you and put my arms around you as you did the same. I could feel you in my arms for the first time, and it was wonderful. You had been travelling for so long, and I knew you were tired, but honey, I've never seen anyone so beautiful in my life. Feeling your arms around me.. looking into your eyes... hearing you say "Damn. You're even more beautiful in real life" NOTHING could ever compare to that moment. NOTHING.

We walked, hand in hand, to claim our luggage. I waited, ever so impatiently, while you arranged for the rental car. I was at peace. My mind no longer wondered what it would be like to touch you or kiss you. I knew how it felt to have your soft, gentle, strong hands on my skin. I knew your kiss.

We drove to the hotel. I know we talked, but I don't know about what. My hand on your thigh; your hand on mine. My body aching to be naked next to yours. Checking into the hotel was thrilling for some reason. It was so "real". Standing there behind you in line, I couldn't help but to put my bags down and hug up against you. My chest to your back. My arms wrapped around your waist. My head resting on your shoulder blade. I breathed you in. Sighed. Felt your body relax against mine. I knew I loved you.

The room... what a view. The best ever. I close my eyes and I can still see the skyline through the bedroom window. That first private kiss... was magic. Your hands running up under my shirt; fingers fumbling with my bra and then with the button and zipper of my shorts. Giggling at our newness. I stood in front of you, naked, and unashamed. For the first time in my life, I truly felt sexy and sensual; wanted. I loved the way that felt. Knowing how much you wanted to be with me was intoxicating. I was wet, and ready for you.

I don't remember all of the details of making love to you that first time. I wish I could. I was so wrapped up in the moment that I don't remember everything you did, or I did. All I remember is how it felt to be with you. I remember how swollen my clit was, and how my thighs quivvered at your touch. I remember gasping, uncontrollably, when you first licked me. Feeling your fingers gently probe me, your lips sucking on my clit, your tongue flicking... entering me. My back arching in pleasure. My fingers running over my own body, wanting so much more. I've never felt like that before. The silence between us was broken only by gasps and moans... mostly mine.

It may have been our first time together, but it was far from awkward. It was heavenly. I wanted you in me so bad. I wanted to feel your cock filling me; your thighs pressed up against me... our bodies like one. I'll never forget the look on your face when you made love to me. So deeply passionate and gentle. So eager. That first thrust of your cock inside me took my breath away. I wanted MORE. MORE. I will always want more of you. I came, for the first time, with someone inside me. Only one other man has ever made me cum before you, and it was just orally. Never vaginal. I'm so used to pleasuring myself to orgasm, it was hard to keep my hands away. My fingers slid down, feeling your cock slide in and out of me. I rubbed my clit.. you pulled my hands away. So hard... so hard to keep them away from our joined bodies.

The heated wave of my orgasm swept over my body. I shuddered... I moaned. My back arched. My eyes closed. Breathing in gasps. Hoping beyond all hopes that you were enjoying yourself as much as I was. I know now that you were. No longer nervous or shy, I looked down over my naked body and saw you gazing back at me. So full of emotion and desire. I never wanted to leave that bed.

Saying goodbye to you a few days later was incredibly difficult. I kept looking back to see if you were still there. You stayed until I was through security and was putting my shoes back on. I looked back... and you were gone. I felt so empty. Tears trickled down my cheeks as I made my way to my gate. I had just left the love of my life, not knowing when I would ever see him again, but knowing that someday I would.

You are my last love, Dragi. God saved the best for last.
I love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger MSG Keith said...

wow.... wow...

I love you, Omaciti...

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home