Shhhh... I'm there, honey
When you feel the gentle wind
Blowing through your hair
And in the sweet song of birds
My voice will speak to you there
You'll feel the kiss
Of my tender lips
In the evening breeze
And Darling
I will dance for you
In the gently swaying trees
Though we never stand together
At sunrise or sunset
The moon and stars are ours
And you must never forget
When you gaze at the night sky
I am watching too
And you are never really alone
My Love, I am here with you
Even when we're apart, Dragi... I'm with you, and you are with me. I feel your arms around me when I hug my pillow at night. I see you laughing at me when I'm being silly. I am swept away by the love and tenderness I hear in your voice. I take comfort in knowing we stare at the same stars at night, and share the same vision for the future.
I miss you, Honey. I can't wait to be with you again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home