When I think of love
When I think of love-
I think of a sweet smile,
a tender gaze,
a gentle touch.
When I think of love,
I think of picnics,
walks in the park,
watching a sunset.
When I think of love,
I think of hope,
togetherness,
and sharing.
When I think of love,
I think of the simple things
and you.
~Janice C. Sullivan
Dragi,
When I think of love, I think of nothing but you.
I think about your kind words toward me. I think about your gentle face and strong hands. I think about your caring nature. I think about your touch. I think about growing old with you. I think about all of the things we will experience together.
I think about exploring your body, and you exploring mine.
I think about making sweet love to you in the darkness of the night, and in the bright sunlight as well.
I think about holding your hand, cuddling up with you, wrapping my body around yours.
When I think of love, Dragi, I think of US. I love you.
1 Comments:
we must think a LOT alike, Omaciti, because that's everything I think of with you. Experiencing life together. That's what I think about all the time. I love you.
Post a Comment
<< Home