Touched by Love
I knew I had been touched by love....
the first time I saw you and felt your warmth and heard your laughter.
I knew I had been touched by love....
when I was hurting from something that happened, and you came along and made the hurt go away.
I knew I had been touched by love....
when I quit making plans with my friends and started dreaming dreams with you.
I knew I had been touched by love....
when I stopped thinking in terms of "me" and started thinking in terms of "we."
I knew I had been touched by love....
when suddenly I had this strong desire to share everything with you.
I knew I had been touched by love....
the first time we were alone together and I knew I wanted to stay with you forever....
because I had never felt THIS touched by love.
~Lindsay Newman
Sweetheart, I knew I had been touched by love before we ever met. I could feel it in your words and hear it in your voice. Finally seeing you and feeling you only confirmed it. I am 100%, head-over-heels in love with you. I have truly never been this touched by love.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home