I've got someone who needs me
For once in my life
I have someone who needs me
Someone I needed so long
For once unafraid
I can go where life leads me
And somehow I know I’ll be strong
For once I can touch
What my heart used to dream of
Long before I knew
Ooh, ooh, ooh, someone like you
Would ever dream of makin’ my dreams come true
For once in my life
I won’t let sorrow hurt me
Not like it’s hurt me before, oh
For once I have something I know won't desert me
‘Cause I’m not alone anymore
For once I can say
This is mine, you can’t take it
Long as I know I’ve got love I can make it
For once in my life
I’ve got that someone who needs me
For once in my life, Dragi, I've got someone who wants me- who needs me, as much as I need him. You are that person. I have someone I know won't desert me. (but he might have me for dessert.. hehe) I have someone I've been dreaming of my whole life. I don't have to be afraid to be myself anymore. I don't have to be afraid to love with my whole heart. No one can take you from me, and I know that.
"For once I can touch what my heart used to dream of long before I knew someone like you would ever dream of making my dreams come true"
Wants. Needs. Loves.
All of these things, I associate with you.
4 Comments:
my beautiful Omaciti. You are who I have been dreaming of. Someone I wanted to exist but never knew. Not just out of reach, but never even knew. Then you came into my life a little over a year ago. And into my heart a little less than a year ago. I am yours. You have me completely. No one will ever tempt me away from you. NO ONE. I will love you forever.
I love you so much, my sweet man. I'm glad I jumped out of your dreams and into your life- just as happy as I am that YOU jumped out of MY dreams, and are in my life now.
damn, I love you...
*smile*
i know.
.... and I love you too.
Post a Comment
<< Home