A love with no tears, no pain, no doubts...
I never felt a love
Like this before
It's a love like no other
Something I have always hoped for
A love with friendship
Humour and heart
A bond so strong
It would never part
A love that makes you smile
From ear to ear
A love that is joyful
Without any fear
A love that is beautiful
From the inside out
A love with no tears,
Pain, or doubt
A love with soul
So tender and true
A love that I have found
Only in you...
Omaciti, I love you like no other. Our love is like no other. Our love is beautiful, special, unique. I have no doubts about our love, no fears about our love. Please believe me. Please trust me. Please... I love you, Omaciti. Always. Unconditionally. I will forever.
1 Comments:
mmmmmm... that's beautiful, sweetheart.
I love the poems you find for me, and the words you add to them expressing your thoughts.
I love and adore you, my sweet, sweet man.
And yes... I believe you, and I trust you.
Post a Comment
<< Home