Love advice
Love is so very special
Yet can make you feel so lost
It can arrive just like the springtime
And melt away like morning frost
You must find ways to nurture
Always grow your love with care
Never ever take for granted
The love that you both share
Mistakes are bound to happen
You may hurt each other's heart
Yet don't give up to easily
It will tear your love apart
Love resembles a bright flame
That lights a dark starry night
Never ever let this flame burn down
Rekindle with all your might
Take a moment every day
Look deep into each other's eyes
Never hesitate to show affection
Small gestures will keep a love alive
Talk openly about your feelings
Take time to show that you care
Treasure each and every moment
Because to find true love is rare
Our love is rare, Omaciti. A love like I've never experienced, or envisioned in my life. I will never take you for granted. I will never hesitate to show you how I feel. I treasure hearing your voice, hearing your smile, hearing your laugh. I treasure seeing a new email from you, or seeing your name pop up on chat. And I will forever treasure each and every second I've held you in my arms. Each and every time I felt you breathe or sigh while your body was against mine. Omaciti, I was so scared I had lost you this past week. So scared I had pushed you away. I know I never want to be without you. I treasure everything about you. I treasure YOU. I will love you forever, Omaciti. Always. Until three days past forever.
1 Comments:
You were never in danger of losing me, Dragi. We may have disagreed, but you weren't losing me.
I love you too much to let you slip away from me now.
Post a Comment
<< Home