Thursday, April 06, 2006

When We Make Love

There's a light in your eyes tonight
You know I'd know that look anywhere
You've got plans and I'm one lucky woman
Before we get so carried away
There's just something I've been wanting to say

When we make love
It's more to me than just an affair
I want you to know how much I care
When we make love
Oh it's such a precious time
We share our hearts, our souls, and our minds
When we make love

Watching you make your little moves
I can tell it's gonna be a long night
All day long, we keep holding on
It couldn't be any better than this
I got it all at my fingertips

Now let's make love......Sweet love

Baby.... seeing you again last weekend, and being able to hold you in my arms instead of just in my imagination, was surreal. I know we didn't plan on "doing anything", but I just couldn't help it. Seeing you, feeling you, smelling you, tasting you- made me want so much more than just holding your hand and some kisses. When we make love, my world spins. My heart leaps. My body quivvers with excitement.
When we make love... it truly is making love, and making memories of us. Every moment is etched in my mind, and I can still feel every touch of your fingers and lips on my bare skin. I love you, honey. I can't wait to see you again.

1 Comments:

Blogger MSG Keith said...

My beautiful Omaciti. Saturday was a night to dream about. Holding you in my arms when I first got there, until the last hug and kiss when we left, is something I will NEVER forget. Memories of us. Memories that will last forever. I will never forget the look in your eyes, the feel of your body against mine, the taste of your lips, the taste of your body, the smoothness of your skin, the comfort of being with you. I love you, my beautiful Omaciti. Time stands still waiting to touch you, to kiss you, to love you again.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home