Sunday, May 14, 2006

I think of us...

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you.

that somebody is me, Omaciti. my first thought in the morning is of you. my last thought at night is of you. I think of us, starting our life together. I think of us, holding hands as we grow old. I think of us, enjoying what life brings us. I think of us, making each other happy. I think of us, arms and legs entertwined on a lazy sunday morning, naked skin on naked skin, feeling each other breathe, feeling content, knowing that WE are forever. My beautiful Omaciti, I think of us.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Omaciti said...

Baby, I hope you know that there's someone up here thinking about you all of the time too.
Everywhere I go, I see "us".
Everything I do, I see "us".
When I go to sleep at night, I dream of "us".
Everything, everywhere, all the time.
I miss you.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home