If I Never Knew You
If I never knew you
If I never felt this love
I would have no inkling of
How precious life can be
And, if I never held you
I would never have a clue
How, at last, I'd find in you
The missing part of me
In this world so full of fear
Full of rage and lies
I can see the truth so clear
In your eyes; so dry your eyes
And I'm so grateful to you
I'd have lived my whole life through
Lost forever
If I never knew you
If I never knew you
I'd be safe, but half as real
Never knowing I could feel
A love so strong and true
I'm so grateful to you
I'd have lived my whole life through
Lost forever If I never knew you
And, if I never knew you
I'd have lived my whole life through
Empty as the sky
Never knowing why
Lost forever
If I never knew you
My sweet, sweet Dragi. It's been a long time since I've posted anything for you. Our phone calls, meetings, and im sessions have sustained me for so long, but I want so much more. If I'd never met you, I would have gone on with my life, day to day, not knowing what happiness and love I was missing out on. There would have been a hole in my life, and I would have struggled to figure out how to fill it. I would have gone on, feeling ashamed of my life and myself, never being able to forgive myself for sins I have committed.
You've shown me so many things. You've shown me I'm worth loving. You've shown me I'm desirable. You've shown me I'm forgivable. You've shown me a future, Dragi. One I so desperately want. If I'd never met you, I'd still be here, but I wouldn't be the same person. I like who I've become, and I owe a lot of that to you for allowing me to redefine myself without fear or restraints.
I love you. I miss you. My body, and my soul... they ache for you. I'm so glad I have you.
1 Comments:
My beautiful, womderful, sexy, mesmerizing Omaciti. I've said a lot of times how much you have made life worthwhile. You have given me reason to smile even while I'm all alone. I can't imagine my life without you in it. I would have trudged along, waiting for whatever was missing. Now, nothing is missing. As long as I have you.
I love you, Omaciti. With all my heart.
Post a Comment
<< Home