At Last
At last
my love has come along
my lonely days over
and life is like a song
At last
the skies above are blue
well my heart was wrapped up in clover
the night I looked at you
I found a dream
that I could speak to
a dream that I could call my own
I found a thrill
to press my cheek to
a thrill that I have never known
You smile
oh and then the spell was cast
and here we are in heaven
for you are mine at last
It's been a long time since I've posted anything for you, Dragi. That doesn't mean I've forgotten about us... it just means I've been able to tell you, in person, everything that has been on my mind. We were able to see each other several times, and, like always.. it was magical. Now that we've been apart for over a month, and you need me so bad, it hurts that I can't be there. I want to. SO bad. I want to be the one to take care of you, to make you more comfortable, to encourage you, and to ease your pain. I want to be the one. It hurts me more than you could possibly know to know that I can't be there right now when you need me the most. I really, really hate that. Maybe that's why I've been pushing you so much lately. I want to be your one and only... not your one and also.
It took me a lifetime, it seems, to find you, and now that I have, I don't ever want to let you go. I want us to start, for real. The everyday us. The every night us. Not just the occassional us. My body and my heart ache for you.
I know you are mine, but I hate sharing you. I know you love me more deeply than anyone ever has or could, and I suppose that's one of the reasons I need you here so bad. Now that I've found you, I hate letting you go. At last, I've found the love I've been searching for my whole life. At last, I've found the one who loves me more than I ever thought I was worthy of. At last, I've found true love.
I want to feel your arms around me again.
I want to see the twinkle in your eyes when you look at me.
I want to hear your sweet, deep giggle.
I want to reach over and feel your body next to mine at night.
I want to hear your breathing settle into sleep.
I want to feel your breath on my neck, and your lips on mine.
At last, I've found you, Dragi. I just want us to start.... I love you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home