Forever....
Alan Jackson sang this on the CMA award show...
Like red on a rose
When your lips first smiled at me
I was captured instantly
To each his own
Like blue in the sky
The gaze of your willing eyes
Touched something deep inside
The truth be known
That I love you like all little children love pennies
And I love you ‘cause I know that I can’t do anything wrong
You’re where I belong
Like red on a rose
And I love you like all little children love pennies
And I love you like good times of which I’ve known many
And I love you ‘cause I know you give me a heart of my own
You make my blood flow
Like red on a rose
Omaciti, my love for you is endless, and forever, just like red on a rose. I have never known a love like yours..like ours. It seems like we were meant to be, and I don't ever want to lose you. I will do whatever I have to to be with you. Whatever. I love you, Omaciti. Until three days past forever.
1 Comments:
Love me like children love pennies... I like that, Dragi. I like that a lot. Children look at pennies with a twinkle in their eyes, glee in their voices, and they do a little happy dance... I like thinking about you loving me that way.
I love you... and I miss you
Post a Comment
<< Home